Friday, April 23, 2021

Design A Modern And Minimalist Logo And Do Branding For You











About:

About my services:



Although I am new to Fiverr, I have been in the graphic industry for more than 7 years! I am a professional creative designer with hundreds of projects (from food industry to a tech startup.), therefore I charge accordingly! I am not doing cheap logo creatives or turning clip-art into logos! I create pieces that communicate the essence of the brand, making them truly unique. I have a true passion for design and take pride in my work, whether it be a logo to a full on branding package, I always bring my A game.



What I can do for you:



I will design an identity system for your company, starting with a logo, stationery, print design, social media kit, style guide and more.



The process:

I will create 2 or 4 logo concepts for you to choose from (see packages). We will then refine and finalize the concept of your choice. After the logo is approved by you, I will then start designing the other elements like business card and as per the packages you choose.




Valeriia Tymoshenko

Identity Designer

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Valeriia was just great She was helpful, and provided me with very good input and guidance when I needed it. She fulfilled my expectations. I would definitely recommend her.

:

I'm a dinosaur when it comes to understanding this stuff and she stood by me the entire process answering all of my questions. We went back n forth with my nervous energy because I was uncertain of the process and how everything works. She eased my fears and delivered stellar work. I really say not to think twice about choosing Valeriiaty; you won't regret it.

:

I ordered the premium package and you should too. There is so much to be gained from creating a truly exceptional brand. Valeriiaty is an exceptional designer and so much more. She will design your total brand and the results are true works of art. Thank you so much Valeriiaty I will be contacting you again VERY SOON to redesign 2 of my other companies brands. PS No revisions were needed because she deliveries such outstanding design on the first try.

:

The seller was very sweet and presented the items on time as outlined on her page. The logo was nice but after providing in depth instructions, even down to which colors to use, it seemed as though the specifics about what I wanted went over her head. For $52, I regret not doing it myself. Unfortunately I would not purchase again.

:

Thank you for your feedback! But I am confused as you said that its up to my creativity so I added a touch of my creativity as I felt like the logo looks way more professional and elegant this way. I could've easily just copy your logo but you've never even asked me to copy it..




No comments:

Post a Comment