Saturday, April 24, 2021

Design Creative Minimalist Logo











About:

Hello!!!

A Heartily welcome to our Creative, Minimalist, and Original logo design gig.



Design is the silent ambassador of your brand. Minimal logo design can have a high visual impact and easy to remember for your customers.

Are you looking for a clever and storytelling logo? Look no further!

We are a team of highly talented and passionate graphic designers with more than 5 years of experience. 

We do Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Line art | Text base | Badge | Signature Logo |

Why me.

  • Unique and creative designs.
  • Original work and on-time delivery.
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee.
  • We will be happy to help regarding the project even after the order completed.

Note:

We might use stock art/images or parts of it if the customer demands.

We do not design the Mascot Cartoon and 3D Logo.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE US ANYTIME.

Thank you for your time and looking forward to working with you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My experience with art8ight was amazing! My ideas were taken into consideration and they went beyond! I’m so happy with the result and I will probably work with this seller in the future

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. :)

Seller's Response:

Bunny is very talented! She took the limited information I initially provided and developed one really strong logo design to build from in the revisions. She was patient with me throughout the revision process and was willing to keep fine tuning the design until I was completely happy. I would definitely use Bunny for future design needs.

:

Thank you so much for the great review and huge tip! I would also like to work with you again in the future. :)

:

The seller was great but there was a real lack of effort on their end. For over $100 to send me multiple logos that were just layered clip art off canva was severely disapointing. I'm no graphic designer and have minimal experience with canva but and only took me two minutes to recreate some of the logo attempts they sent me... I have bought multiple logos off fiver from different sellers all of whom nailed the logo. Sadly I cannot recommend art8lght when there are so many other great designers out there.




No comments:

Post a Comment