Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Design Professional Modern Minimalist Logo











About:

Hello and Welcome!



I have been a professional graphic and brand designer for over 7 years. I listen carefully to what you stand for and translate it into a visual language to create unique logos that will stand out and make an impact.



What I can do for you:



- I will create a high-quality logo and a design language for your brand

- exclusive rights, I don't sell it twice

- print ready vector files .ai .eps .pdf RGB/CMYK

- ready to use high-quality images .jpg .png

- free consultation and uttermost satisfaction



The process:



After you complete my questionnaire, I will create 1 or 2 or 3 logo concepts for you to choose from (see packages). Then we will refine and finalize the concept as per your choice. Maybe changing colors? or the font?. Once the Logo is agreed on, I will start developing the other files included in your package.



I believe that my work speaks for itself, so if you have any specific questions that our portfolio or profile cannot answer, please feel free to reach out.



What is most important to me is that you are satisfied with my output of work, knowing that we will work well together and create a lasting relationship.



Malith Withanage,

Logo Designer.

Reviews


:

The artist was so easy to work with, very professional, capturing all the requested theme and changes. I'm very pleased by his work and will definitely hire him for future projects.

:

Speedy professional service, brief was quite vague and my expectations were more than met. Arrived on the day promised and three hours early! Will be using again, highly recommended!

:

This is the second time I have used Malith! Quality and speed at which he delivered excelled our expectations again! Excellent communicator and understood our concept with ease! Looking forward to working with him again!

:

The communication was very good. Malith came up with great designs and incorporated feedback very quick. I really recommend Malith, it was great working with him!

:

Communication was great and was fast with revisions and helped create what I had in mind. Would work with again!




No comments:

Post a Comment