Saturday, April 24, 2021

5 Minimalist Logo Design











About:

I'm a Professional Minimalist Logo Designer.



I'll do clean unique logo design with my creativity and skills in vector Formats.

I'll do modifications still your satisfaction. Logo Concepts will be unique and 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied.



Well search no further because in this very professional logo gig. I will Professionally Hand Minimalist Business Logo Design and for sure my designs are Modern Logo Concepts. I have done lots of business logos for various companies.





Reviews


:

HONESTLY THE BEST! IM REALLY GLAD I FOUND SOFIYAAH’S FIVER ACCOUNT AND GOT HER TO DO MY LOGO DESIGN. FROM THE VERY FIRST MOMENT SHE UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WANTED AND PUT MY IDEAS IN TO REALITY. SOFIYAAH WHOS ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND GEEAT SKILLS HAVE REALLY EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS. I WILL SURLY BE USING SOFIYAAH FOR FUTURE PROJECTS. THANK YOU SO MUCH

:

The whole package was great. Very detailed work and honest and on time communication from her. Will bring more business her way.

:

Sofiyaah is one of my new favourite sellers on Fiverr. I would recommend her. Thank you for your work and skill. :)

:

Sofiyaah offers the best experience, so creative, she is the kind of designer that makes your dreams come true !!!

:

Everything was done in a timely manner and the work was subtle but impactful just what I was looking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment