Saturday, April 24, 2021

Professional, Unique And Modern Business Logo Design











About:

Professional, Unique and Modern Business Logo Design



My Name is Amelia (LEVEL 2 LOGO DESIGNER) - a Professional Brand Identity Designer. I have created professional, unique and modern business logo design for many well known Businesses/Companies/Brands/Organizations.



Why Amelia ? BIG QUESTION ?



  • 100% Original Concepts
  • Conversion of Your Visions to Reality
  • 100% Vectorized File
  • Full Satisfaction
  • Free Consultation
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • VVIP Customer Support
  • Long Term Professional Relations
  • Professional, Unique and Modern business Logo Design Concepts





If You have any Question or want to discuss with me anything, Please feel free to contact me to discuss about your Business & Logo.



If You are clear about your visions/ideas, then "JUST PLACE ORDER" and submit your Instructions for your Professional, Unique and Modern Business Logo Design Project.



Regards,



Amelia

(Level 2 Logo Designer)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with and he knew exactly what I wanted. The logo turned out amazing and I would have probably paid triple that anywhere else. Highly recommended!

:

thank you so muchh

:

I don't know if the communication problem was with the designer or with my ability to convey what I wanted. I was never asked any questions, but all revisions I requested were made without any questions until I was satisfied with the end result. Just took longer than I expected. Based on other reviews, please don't let mine stop you from working with this person. Like I said I finally got what I wanted and am satisfied with it.

:

WOW! I chose this seller after reading the many reviews posted on the seller's bio page. I'm so glad I chose this seller to get my logo done. The seller took my original image concept and cleaned up and even added a few touches that I had not thought of. I highly recommend this seller for any business looking to get a beautiful professional logo done.

:

I rate this seller as one of the best designers I have worked with and extremely quick with conceptual work and revisions. 6 Stars if Fiverr had one extra star to check off. Thank you so much and we will be back for more work in the marketing department.




No comments:

Post a Comment