Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Design A Professional Logo Using Golden Ratio











About:

Hello, Welcome to my Golden Ratio Logo Design Gig.


If you’re looking for a minimalist, modern, elegant, yet simple logo, you have come to the right place! You will definitely get incredibly, unique, creative, and amazing golden ratio designs here.


I will design an outstanding, eye-catching logo for your company, business, website. The most intriguing piece of this gig is, I will make all logos using the Golden Ratio. The golden ratio is probably best understood as the proportions 1:1.618. Many famous companies used it for their brand identity. Let’s take Apple, Pepsi, Twitter, Google, Toyota logo for example.


So why you wait to use the golden ratio with your company logo? All you need to do is place your order, give me a few details as the requirement on the information page and then leave the rest to me. 


My designs are not like the others. I'm different and professional. Your information and requirements are always taken into consideration to bring your logo vision/imagination come to life, to provide creative designs as per your expectation.


If you have any questions please send me a message.
I will assist you with the whole things start to finish.


Thank you,
omitdatta.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

One of the best logo service on fiverr i ever bought. It was about designing a simple but very professional logo. omitdatta fully responded to my wishes and has very very creative ideas. Unlike 0815 designers, you can tell that omitdatta has put a lot of passion and thought into this. You have to encourage people like that. I will come again!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience. Excellent and Friendly Client. Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

A very smooth process. He seems to understand the needs of the client very well.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience. Such a great client to work with.

Seller's Response:

He listened to my suggestions and input, and then -- improved on them! I am very satisfied!




No comments:

Post a Comment