Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Design Feminine Beauty Salon,Eyelashes,Hair And Eyelash Extension Logo











About:

Hey,

Warmly welcome to my Gig -:)



If you don't find a package that fits your requirements then Inbox me, So I could send you a custom offer.



My logos are perfect for photographers, artisans, event planners, florists, interior designers, stylists, boutiques,Cosmetics, Hair Salons, Hair Extensions, make-up artists, bloggers, small businesses,beauty salon,eyelashes or anyone looking to represent themselves with a modern, professional feminine brand. 



Soft, glam, Bling, feminine/glitter beauty salon,eyelashes,hair and eyelash extension logo designs bring together beautiful script fonts with eye-catching colors to convey a sense of delicacy and care. That influences people looking for those values in a professional, Company, Blog or a website.



What can you expect from me?



High Resolution Design

100% Original Artwork

All editable files (Source files)

Unlimited Revisions

3D Mockup Preview

300 dpi Jpeg & Transparent Files (High Resolution)

Reliable and Professional services

24/7 customer support 

Guaranteed custom logo design

A professional's touch



Just place your order then I will surprise you with an attractive work :)



Best Regards,

mona_javed :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I like to give good reviews to people, but there is a reason this is the 5th artist I have dealt with here on Fiverr. This will be the last artist I deal with because she listens and does what I wanted, immediately. Thank you, this is gorgeous.

:

Thank you so much

:

I feel like I have my own personal artist. I would recommend to try her first, you will be happy and you won't waste time. I'm excited to have another project to come back for her input and professional touches. I'm so glad I decided to try one more time on FIVERR, super happy this time.

:

She was amazing she captured everything I wanted. She communicated with me every time I wanted to change something. She was just great and I really do appreciate her. I will be using her again!!!

:

Mona is amazing!! She really brought my idea to life and I’m sooo in love with my logo her work is amazing and fast I’ll definitely be using her for any future services! Thanks Mona you rock




No comments:

Post a Comment