Saturday, April 24, 2021

Create Mascot, Illustration, Logo With Vintage Style











About:

Hi,



Welcome to my gigs. In this gigs, I will provide the best hand drawn vintage design style for any needs like Logo, Illustration, or T-shirt. I will send the digital sketching process in advance for each of your orders, so you can see the authenticity of the design. For best result, please attach some reference and I will hit all the points you want.



I have more than 4 years of experience in design such as working on hand lettering, illustration, logo, vintage, etc. I will help and provide best service for you.



How to order ?

  • Give me the concept you want
  • Select the gig package that you want to buy
  • Before ordering, don't hesitate to contact me to ask or want start working with me.



Thank you !

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is an amazing designer ! Loved working with them !!

Seller's Response:

Thank you 👏

Seller's Response:

Exactly what I was looking for. Great work and a great communicator. A true professional.

Seller's Response:

Than you man! :)

:

Awesome job. Took notes very well and adjusted everything accordingly!




No comments:

Post a Comment