Saturday, April 24, 2021

A Complete Signature Branding Kit Within 12 Hours











About:

Welcome to my services of Signature Branding Kit Gig!



 

 I'll design a Modern and Professional luxury signature style logo as you see in my portfolio which suitable for Hair Extensions, Eyelash, Beauty, Cosmetics, Lashes, Boutique, Fashion Business, or for your Company, Website, Online/Offline Store, Podcast, Jewelry..





♥What you will get from me♥



  • Professional and Clean Logo design 
  • High-resolution logo images (JPEG and PNG with transparent background)
  • Vector PDF and Source Ai File
  • Unlimited revision's
  • Very friendly customer service
  • 24hr is the fastest delivery
  • 100% ORIGINAL, CUSTOM, NO COPYING!





This gig is perfect for makeup artists, lash artists, brow artists, nail artists, hairstylists, beauty salons, aestheticians, photographers, interior designers, event planners, wedding planners, bloggers, Real Estate, Realtor and more!





Thank you so much for your time :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was alright though the communication was kept to a minimum. I made an effort to communicate as clearly as possible but didn't receive any message other than the initial one and to request a "revision". Work was good.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Absolutely amazing seller. They responded to my multiple request and was willing to send me multiple revisions for no added charge. I can not explain how amazing this service is, I could not speaker higher. Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Gig was extremely patient with me as I wasn't quite sure what I wanted in the beginning. Very grateful for the time and space to get clear with the direction.




No comments:

Post a Comment