Friday, April 23, 2021

Modern Flat Minimalist Logo Design And Branding











About:

Are you Looking for a Modern Flat Minimalist Logo design and branding that your clients will remember and you will prefer? Well, you are in the right place



Experience is the teacher of all things! Check out my live portfolio, Client's feedback, and be assured about my experience

Portfolio:



https://bit.ly/2XnnRgE



Expect the following from my Packages:



Standard Package:

3 Minimalist Logo Designs

Unlimited revisions

Vector and source files



Premium Package:

5 Modern Flat Minimalist logo Designs

Unlimited Revisions

Vector and source files

Font, Color codes, Favicon/icon

3d Mockup

Stationery and social media kit designs

VIP support



Basic Package:

2 Basic flat logo designs of 4000px X 4000px in JPG & transparent PNG formats in 300 dpi, PDF format



For the brand book/ branding design please select the "Branding Design" option from my gig extras.



For more info, read the FAQ 



This gig does not support CARTOON/MASCOT/COMPLEX VINTAGE logos



Kindly contact me if you have any questions or want to place a custom order.

Happy Fiverring!



Regards 

Shahin



Reviews


:

Quite capable, ever thinking, and Intelligent seller! Received an excellent delivery again. A special mention should go to his ever smiling after support!

:

Shahin provided exceptional service. From the first drafts he shared, I was blown away by the level of professionalism. He listened to instructions very carefully and executed this project to my satisfaction. He is clearly well versed in this. Thanks again

:

I am very satisfied with Shahin's work. He responded quickly to my questions. The logo, including adjustment, was quickly ready. I am very satisfied and will certainly recommend Shahin for making your logo! This was my first time using Fiverr and I am very satisfied. Frances

:

He did an amazing job and listened to all of my requests!! This is my second time using shahin and I will use him again!

:

good feedback, friendly




No comments:

Post a Comment