Saturday, April 24, 2021

A Modern, Flat And Minimalist Logo











About:

My name is Adri, I have a Bachelor of Graphic and Digital Design and over 7 years experience.



For this new gig I created, I'm offering only minimalist, modern, flat, geometric or word mark logos, if you are after other styles, please look on my profile other gig options. Or contact me and we can come up with a custom offer :)


Minimal logos can be easier for your customers to remember!


I will:



  • Create a unique, minimalist, modern, clean logo.
  • Provide different initial concepts (depending on the gig you hire).
  • Revisions and color options according to your needs.
  • Provide professional customer service and communication at all times.
  • Deliver on time.
  • Deliver revisions within 24 hrs.


Please note:



  • I DO NOT create mascots or special characters.
  • I DO NOT trademark or register your logo.
  • I will NOT post or show your logo anywhere without your consent.


When you hire, you´ll have to answer a few questions that will help me with the design, please be as specific and expressive as you can (you can even send images), that way I'll be easier for me to create a logo you love first time around.



I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now, or contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the second project I did with Adripoggetti. About a year ago, she worked with my partner and I to develop a high resolution logo to brand our new business. I was so very pleased with the finished project that I wanted no one else to assist me on logo for a new business I started. After communicating my ideas to her, she put them into the project and was able to deliver a beautiful logo and business card layout in a very timely manner. Adripoggetti was WONDERFUL to work with!

:

I'm very happy with the work Adri did. I contacted her before I placed the order to discuss the project since I didn't really know what design I wanted. I'm not very creative when it comes to this. Even before I placed an order she already suggested some design ideas. After placing the order, she delivered several concepts to choose from. I really really liked two of them. Adri is very easy to communicate with and responds quickly. So if you are unsure what you want, don't be afraid to contact her.

:

Thank you! :D it was great working with you and I’m really glad you liked your logo.

:

Adri responds very fast and will do the work exactly as you describe to her. She is patient with the client needs. She even gave us 6 concepts to choose from for the premium package. I suggest to always use the premium package unless you know exactly what you want for the design.

:

Loved working with Adri, Not only a great designer, communication and knowledge in her craft is out of this world. Would love to work with her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment