Friday, April 23, 2021

Design Minimalist Modern Business Logo Design











About:

Welcome!



Most of worldwide business are moving towards to a minimalist brand concept. My focus is to create a modern, simple and effective logo design that leave an enduring impression on the customer's mind.



Why Me:

  • Expert Quality Designs
  • Creative & Minimalist Logo
  • Quick Communication
  • All Necessary Files
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • Unlimited Revisions until you are 100% satisfied



Here is my portfolio: www.flickr.com/photos/bosops



My Skills: 

minimalist logo design , minimal , modern , flat , unique , professional , signature , vintage , hand drawn , feminine , typography , custom logo design



If you have any queries, feel free to contact us. 

Order a Package Now and we can get started!

Reviews


:

Very pleased! I can t find the right words to describe his professionalism! If I could give him 9 stars! Anyway, I think only 5 stars is not enough , for creativity, ideas, colors, art, which transposes them into the logos that he created for me! Thank you very much! I recommend him with all confidence!

:

Super grateful for this community! We got 4 logo concepts for a completely new brand. After a few revisions, we found a strong contender for our company's logo that would've been IMPOSSIBLE for us to create on our own. Thanks for your hard work, Team!

:

Wow!!!! I am blown away by the superb customer service and quality of the designs. A job well done. His work ethic, experience, and workmanship are very impressive. Highly recommended!

:

Absolutely brilliant. Gave a few examples and changed it slightly to the design we wanted. Really easy to work with and listens to what you ask for.

:

I'm a return customer and very happy with the quality of work and genuine customer service and satisfaction provided. Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment