Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Design Modern Minimal Business Logo











About:

It's time to boost your brand’s identity, and get your business a face people recognize.



What I'll do:

I will design modern minimal business logo that will stand the test of time, and quickly help you gain brand recognition.



If you are looking at achieving all that I’ve said above, then I’m your go-to guy. With more than 5 years of industry experience in designing logos, you’re sure in the right hands.



Why hire me:

  • Logos are made from scratch for your business to serve the purpose of aesthetics and functionality.
  • Swift response to questions.
  • Fluent English speaker and lots more.



I look forward to working with you and your business.



PS: I don't offer mascot logo style. I focus on minimalist logo style.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am absolutely in love with the final designs :) I really just had bits and pieces of a concept to give and they put together the perfect logo for my business. Literally brought a tear to my eye when I saw it. I'm proud to have this logo represent my business! Thank you!!

:

I was very pleased with my first experience on this site. He delivered exactly what I was hoping he would achieve. Happy client! Hope to do more business with him.

:

I am extremely PLEASED! I told him a bit about my brand and what I was looking for. logopapi executed my logo PERFECTLY! The work was delivered on time and the quality of the work is impeccable. I did not have to request any revisions. I will definitely use him for future projects!

:

Thank you so much Jossie, I'm super glad that I was able to capture exactly what you were looking for. Looking forward to working with you in future.

:

Conforme rien à redire, bon travail




No comments:

Post a Comment