Saturday, April 24, 2021

Create Modern Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my Modern Minimalist Business Logo design/Branding service.   



Are you want to get high quality & pixel best LOGO Design in proper rates?

Yes you are the correct place. 



I'm Sohel full time freelancer at Graphic design. I am able to make a unique, modern, minimal, creative, professional and brand logo for your business, website, or product. Go ahead & Order now!!!





I Provide in $20:-



> 2 Modern Logo Concept

> 6 Revision Revision include

> JPG+ Transparent PNG + PDF+ 3D Mockup.

> Revision will send within 8 hours 





I Provide in $50:-



> 3 Modern Logo Concept

> Unlimited Revision

> JPG+ Transparent PNG + PDF+ 3D Mockup+ +Source file+ Editable VECTOR file!

> Revision will send within 6 hours.



I Provide in $100:-



> 5 Modern Logo Concept

> Unlimited Revision

> Previous All +Source file + Editable VECTOR file!+PDF+PSD+ SVG+ Social Media kit+ Stationary Design+ Business Card+ Copyright Document.

> Revision will send within 4 hours



I RECOMMEND THE Standard and Premium Package with Vector Source File! (BEST for Printing)

Reviews


:

Great work!

:

Thank you so much!

:

Great experience

:

everything went perfectly, from the communication to the drafts, and I am very satisfied with the results.

:

Will definitely use him again, great service and communication!




No comments:

Post a Comment