Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Modern Minimalist Logo Design In 24 Hours











About:

"We will always welcome joyfully any opportunity that comes our way to be of service to you"



Best Modern Minimalist Logo Designing Service!

 

Here you will get all valuable service with this for your Logo Design :

 

100% Satisfaction guarantee

⭕ High resolution files with source

⭕ Unlimited revisions till satisfy

⭕ Polite, Friendly and efficient service

⭕ Best Customer Support

⭕ Original design no copy paste work

 

We Also Accept Custom Orders And Extra Fast Delivery Orders, Kindly Message Me For The Best Offer!

 

Looking Impressive?

Just A Click Away From Your Stunning Design.

Order A Gig Now :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am a very picky person and a bit of a perfectionist. I must say this seller was very patient in working with me through many revisions to get exactly what I was looking for. GREAT SELLER! I definitely would buy again.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience ..

Seller's Response:

The 5 initial designs/concepts of the logo were very good and allowed me to choose the direction I wanted to go. There may have been some language barrier when I described some of the things I wanted but overall I was able to get the general idea of what I wanted. Great price for what was offered.

Seller's Response:

All in all, happy with the results, turned out how I wanted it to and worth way more than the price.

:

Outstanding experience ..




No comments:

Post a Comment