Friday, April 23, 2021

Create Modern Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Thanks for visiting me! Welcome to my Minimalist Logo Design gig.



Want to grow your Business? It is important to attract your clients. The very first thing is your Logo



My PORTFOLIO: https://www.flickr.com/photos/zerkoon/



I believe in listening "Wow" From my clients. I work for their satisfaction. 





WHY ME?



  • Have 15+ years Graphic Designing Experience.
  • Best Designs.
  • Fully Copyrighted Ideas.
  • Simplicity and Clarity.
  • No copied themes. Premium vectors.
  • Excellent Communication.
  • Quick Response.
  • 100% Satisfaction.





OFFERINGS:



  • Best Modern logo Design with 24 hour delivery (Extra Charges).
  • Professional Colors
  • 3d Mockups
  • High resolution files.
  • All Formats
  • Sources Files
  • Media Kit
  • On Time Delivery 
  • Vector Files Included



Always Available to Assist you.



NOTE: Order can't be cancelled once it's delivered. Stationary Kit means, same logo in different sizes.



Order Now!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Marryhellen is such a pleasure to work with! From smooth communication, to understanding what I need, to awesome execution and fast delivery! She is absolutely professional, phenomenal and a true talent!! I started communicating with her today and in under 4 hours, I received her 3 initial concepts and everything was absolutely beautiful! I found what I needed without the need for any revision, she captured the ideas that I have and brought everything to life! She answered all my questions with so much patience and has been very helpful right from the start! I am absolutely happy with her service! Will definitely have her again and refer to anyone! :)

Seller's Response:

thanks for ordering. Very nice working with you :)

Seller's Response:

Marry was great to work with, she was able to create ideas herself and was also able to develop the ideas I could describe and really bring them to life. Whether your logo is simple or of high difficulty I really feel she could do it all. Marry also had great communication, she kept me updated with every detail of the process and was really unique and personable with her customer service and designs, something i personally didn't feel from the other designers I spoke with on Fiverr and I would no doubt use her for any graphical work I need in the future.

Seller's Response:

very helpful, careful work and very welcome communication! I am very satisfied with the work done and would go back to buy again

:

thanks for ordering




No comments:

Post a Comment