Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Design Flat Minimalist Logo











About:

Hello.



Thanks for visiting my gig

---------------------------------





Brands are about relationships and a brand is, more than ever, essential. It is in fact the way consumers perceive your service, product or store.



Our aim is to create concept driven identities for brands looking for consistency in messaging through an unique and bespoke aesthetics. All Design decisions are made based on your brand values, mission, history and target market. 



Need a custom order? Feel free to contact me to discuss your order and I will provide you with a custom offer.



note:

  • You will get all files of only one version in one order.
  • No alcohol related logo.
  • I don't draw advance characters,mascot.





Regards,

annakifakis

Reviews


:

Second time for me hiring this seller and not being dissapointed. She goes out of her way with her work ... again. Thank you!

:

Once more annakifakis was perfect in communicating, it was the second logo we did and she made all the revisions, all the times I wanted! Once more good job! 5 stars from me and fully recommend!

:

Seller offered good price and delivered on-time and nice design.

:

Anna is always timely and amazing!

:

Good job.




No comments:

Post a Comment