Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Modern Fitness Gym Sports Health Marketing Logo Design











About:

Hello,



 I'm Mubashar Akram and I have been into Graphic Designing from last 4 years. I am a detail-oriented Graphic Designer and expert and specializes in Logo Designing, Banner Designing, Social Media posts,and various different Graphic Designing tasks.



If you are Looking for a High quality modern logo for business, brand, product, website, e store, blog, YouTube channel, You are at right place



 I have a few design rules:

: Quick Turnaround Time

: Unlimited Amount of Revisions

: Work until my client is satisfied

: Attention to details





Gym logo,logo design,sports logo, modern, fitness



If you have any questions feel free to ask



Regards

Mountech_Studio

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Best Experience so far on Fiverr is with this Seller: 1. Positive Attitude. 2. Competence. 3. Patience. 4. Technical Knowhow. 5. Ability to understand the point of view of the buyer and then implementing it. 6. A master in his/her domain/gig and a professional i would be recommending to others. 7. Would definitely be buying from him when needed in the future. 8. Very economical when compared to the delivered work and the time being put in. Anyone who pays attention to details and wants get all the details sorted out perfectly, select the premium order package from this guy. Advice to the Seller: You are a very creative so bring in more original ideas and share with the customers as well.

Seller's Response:

you describe so well. really Thankful .

Seller's Response:

This seller did exactly what I asked, very very skilled in what they do, and I am extremely happy with end product. If you want someone who is very fast, and listens well to your instructions- this is the right person for you. High recommend!!! Five star service!!

Seller's Response:

That's my Job , Thanks for Amazing words .

Seller's Response:

Killed it. I felt like the description I gave was pretty vague but the seller nailed it. I'll definitely be ordering again when the time comes.




No comments:

Post a Comment