Tuesday, May 4, 2021

2 Creative Unique Professional Business Logo Design











About:

Creative & Unique Professional Business Logo Design Services.

No Cheap Services - No Junk Designs.



Our Commitment for Standard Pkg:

  • 3 TOTALLY customized Premium Logo for High-End Branding
  • Created by Adobe Certified Designers ONLY!
  • Trademark Ready concepts
  • Vector Source Files of the One finalized Design
  • 5 Rounds of Revisions
  • Enterprise-Grade VIP support



Our Commitment for Premium Pkg:



  • Vector Source Files of the One finalized Design
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Dedicated Customer Support



Our Commitment for Basic Pkg:



  • 2 Starter logo with basic concepts
  • NO mascots & complex design
  • Vector Source Files of the One finalized Design





Our Expertise:



  • Minimalist, Flat, Mascot & Cartoon logo
  • App, Signature, Company, Business & website 
  • Professional, Custom, Modern, Feminine, Hipster
  • Neon, Watercolor, Hand-drawn, Graffiti, Typography



If you have any queries, contact us in your inbox.

Happy Fiverring!

Team Boss

Reviews


:

Their communication was on point. They took my original idea and turned it into something simple, elegant and professional. I am more than pleased with the finished product. They went above and beyond to explain some things I was confused about as I am a novice when it comes to putting branding together for my business. Much gratitude to the team!

:

I really liked their portfolio, but I still had cautious expectations. They really blew me away with little touches of creativity. They paid close attention the samples/ideas that I sent them and gave me something unique!

:

I needed a logo for my consulting business. Based on a short description of our services, Bossdesigners created four options. After I picked one of them, they made further changes based on my requests. Because we are in different time zones (Europe and India), I always got a reply from Bossdesigners the next morning. I like the final design a lot!

:

We are trying to get a luxury design that are based on disability services so it is quite hard to envision. The seller communication is top notch, but the result we get was mediocre and far from luxury.

:

great communication. the quality of work matches the price point, but you don't get the quality you see in their portfolio.




No comments:

Post a Comment