Thursday, May 6, 2021

Design Your Music Band Or Dj Logo











About:

Have You Been Looking For A Music Band or DJ Logo Design?

i am specialized in Music / Band / DJ Logo Design. I have 5 years of experience in this industry and I have done lots of band logo for various musicians and my music logo design expertise is of no doubt.. I will be the perfect person to provide you a stunning dj logo design and music band logo.



Please Compare 3 Packages and choose the best package for you!



BASIC PACKAGE $65

  • 1) 2 Creative L0G0
  • 2) High Res JPG & PNG Files
  • 3) 5 Days Delivery



STANDARD PACKAGE $115

  • 1) 2 Creative L0G0
  • 2) Social Media Kit
  • 3) 3D Mockup
  • 4) Source Files
  • 5) High Res JPG & PNG Files



PREMIUM PACKAGE $215

  • 1) 2 Creative L0G0
  • 2) Stationery Design
  • 3) Social Media Kit
  • 4) 3D Mockup
  • 5) Source Files
  • 6) High Res JPG & PNG Files



  WHY CHOOSE ME ?

  • 24 Hours Express Delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Unlimited Revisions 
  • Response Time 1 Hours
  • Top Quality
  • Swift & Reliable Communication



Feel free to message me anytime. I'm always online for you.



Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure.



Best Regards,

Xtreams

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow! I really loved what Xtreams delivered. Got my idea as I thought, he nailed it! He was very responsive to my requests, as he did what I was expecting! Great artist, would recommend anyone to work with him!!! Thanks again Xtreams!

Seller's Response:

Very supportive! Thank you for appreciating my efforts and all the encouragement, I am extremely humbled. Keep coming back for any graphical help. Always love to work for clients like DJ CUTZ. Many thanks for giving me this opportunity. I greatly look forward to working with you in future.Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Awesome service. Excellent work. I never saw this website before. I found what I liked. And he created an awesome logo for me. Communication was perfect. I recommend to all!

Seller's Response:

Very supportive! Thank you for appreciating my efforts and all the encouragement, I am extremely humbled. Keep coming back for any graphical help. Always love to work for clients like DJ CUTZ. Many thanks for giving me this opportunity. I greatly look forward to working with you in future.

Seller's Response:

xtreams never fails me he know just what I like and has helped with the creation of my whole brand A+




No comments:

Post a Comment