Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Professional Business Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Are you Looking for UNIQUE AND MINIMALIST LOGO that stands out from the competition? And want to make sure you'll get the best result for your investment then you've come to the right place .I love to create LOGO DESIGN and this is something I have been doing for over 6 years. 

  • What your will get :
  • Luxury And MINIMALIST
  • Quick Response
  • 24/7 Premium Support
  • 100% Original and Premium Logos
  • Extra Fast Delivery
  • Editable Files





Portfolio : https://flic.kr/ps/3r788G

You can start by sending me an enquiry or placing your order and then after that I will start to work on your design and I will work on your project until your satisfaction.

I'm looking forward to work with you. :)



Professional | Business | Custom | Minimalist logo | Logo | Feminine| Creative | Freestyle Technology | Marketing | Luxury

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Kandy has gone above and beyond for me with this project, She has been stellar with all the amends that were given and helped me capture my clients vision and produced a top-notch logo. 10/10 would work with again (and very likely will). Thank you again Kandy!

:

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

:

Seller is amazing

:

Amazing work 10/10 would buy again

:

Good... thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment