Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Create Your Custom Modern Business Logo Design











About:

My name is Sarah, a professional graphic designer. Welcome to my CUSTOM MODERN BUSINESS LOGO DESIGN GIG, only on Fiverr!

I guarantee friendly treatment, creativity, and efficiency to take your business to the next level!



Selected works (Standard/Premium designs): hellosarahgraphics.tumblr.com



In the Basic Pack you will get:



- A very basic design (stars, circle, lines, text and some abstract forms)

- Simple logo with no customization

- 1500x1000px JPG and PNG file (transparent BG)

- Up to 3 modifications



Why should you choose the standard or premium packs?



- Custom shapes

- Best quality and details

- Source files

- Unlimited revisions



Why choose Me?



- Professional graphic designer with over 6+ years as a seller only on Fiverr

- I've worked with over 7K Fiverr customers

- Creative, original and efficient



IMPORTANT: Custom Drawings/Complex Logo Designs require the Premium Pack or a custom quote (by Fiverr private message).



Need something not mentioned in this gig description? 



Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Flat | Modern | Vintage | Hipster | Luxury | Typography | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo | 3D | Real Estate



If you are in doubt please contact me

sarahgraphics :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sarah did a very good job. She was able to realize my idea immediately. She made minor changes within a very short time. Communication with Sarah was very good. Despite the time difference, I got answers very quickly. 100% recommendable

Seller's Response:

You are a very kind and friendly client. I really enjoyed working with you on this Premium project. Thank you so much! Sarah.

Seller's Response:

Sarah was very helpful and flexibel in working with us. She designed our new logo of a new enterprise in The Netherlands to empower government managers in their leadership. Thank you very much, Sarah!

Seller's Response:

You are a very kind and friendly client. I really enjoyed working with you on this project. Thank you so much! Sarah.

Seller's Response:

I was looking for a logo for a new business. The most important thing was that it was solid enough to serve as the basis for any future graphics work. I am not a designer, but I am very opinionated. Sara was able to handle that with grace. In the end, I have a great logo that I never could have imagined on my own. Thank you Sara




No comments:

Post a Comment