Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Be Your Elite Custom Hand Drawn And Vintage Logo Designer











About:

Welcome to my gig :)

I will create custom hand drawn logo designs with my style,

This is my Hand drawn Logo style gig.

WHY CHOOSE ME?

- You will get best of my quality and dedication

- Speedy response and delivery time frame

- Unique design with unlimited revisions

- 100% money back guarantee 

- Life time support as i am here to build good community.



BASIC:

✔ Basic quality designs of Vintage/Handdraw Logo 

✔ Deliverable files will be PNG/JPG

✔ High Quality image



STANDARD:

✔ Standart quality designs of Vintage/Handdraw Logo 

✔ Deliverable files will be PNG/JPG and Source File

✔ High Quality image 



PREMIUM You will get:

✔ Hight quality designs of Vintage/Handdraw Logo

✔ Deliverable files will be PNG/JPG in Vector File (AI/ EPS)

✔ High Quality image

✔ Vector file (EPS)

✔ Mockup Preview (JPG)

✔ Source file

✔ unlimited revisions

Looking forward for a chance to show my expertise and magic.

thanks





Reviews


:

Superb communication and best results for my Logo design.

:

I'm really lovin' it!!! This is so perfect, and exactly what I was imagining and expecting from you! Thanks again!!

:

Communication with this seller was awesome, and service was as described. I'm definitely buy his gig again!

:

I'm so thankful for the superb service provided by this seller!!

:

I'm really very satisfied with the quality of work and the entire service. Highly recommended to everyone




No comments:

Post a Comment