Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Professional Versatile Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Are you looking for creative, unique, Versatile, eye-catching logos for your company/brand? You have come to the right place.

About This Gig

We Have Worked With Hundreds Of Buyers And Happily, They Were Satisfied With Our Services.

Have You Been Looking For A Logo Design For Your Business Or Brand? You Are At Right Place.



What We Provide?



Top Notch Service 

Buyer's Priority

Neat, Clean And Professional Designs

Money Back Guarantee

Customer's Support, Even After The Order Completion

Unlimited Changes For Standard And Premium Package Holders

Business Card And Brand Stationary For The Premium Package Holders

Quick Response

Minimalist | Professional | Creative | Luxury | Modern | Flat | Minimal logo design | Unique | Simple | Custom | Company | creation | Business Logo Design.



If you have further questions just send me a message, I will quickly reply to it.



Please GO ahead and ORDER NOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I can highly recommend this artist if you're looking for someone that knows his craft. My order took one day which is really fast and turned out just how i imagined it. No doubt in my mind that i will buy from this artist again in the future.

:

Thank you so much !!!!

:

This is my first experience on fiverr and I chose this seller because I liked his example designs and the price seemed fair. I was absolutely pleased with how quickly and efficiently he responded to every question and change that I wanted to make. I had a design in mind, which he delivered and, after seeing it come to life, realized it wasn't the direction I wanted to go. We switched design ideas and he delivered again. I would definitely recommend this designer for his professional approach, speed of response, and quality of work.

:

Wow! I was a bit nervous to use Fivver. My experience with dr_khan0 was was excellent! He took our rough draft and created exactly why we imagined! I would use dr_khan0 again for sure.

:

The seller doesn’t communicate at all, I tried to ask him several times but he basically ignored. For sure he is not qualified to do the job.




No comments:

Post a Comment