Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Design Clean Business Logo











About:

Welcome to my Gig!

If You are Looking for a Clean Business Logo,I will be the best person for you.

I will design the modern Brand logo from my own creativity and the design will be professional and original.

Style:

MODERN/MINIMALIST/PROFESSIONAL/FLAT/FRESH/SIGNATURE/CUSTOM/WEBSITE

What You will get for just $10:

100% Satisfaction

Unlimited Revisions

Modern Brand Identity

Quick Response

100% vector Logo

Money-Back Guarantee

Friendly Communication

We Design stationery as well. Stationary Includes Business Card and Letter Head.

For more logo information, kindly review my gig packages.

Note: If You have any query, Kindly feel free to reach me. I will be happy to help You out.

Thank You!!!

Reviews


:

We gave Alisa the job of copying our Logo (over 15 years old) and offering us an exact match in a high res format that allowed us to send it to the printers to get large advertising banners made. Perfect end result. Worked with us patiently and undertook numerous revisions. Nothing was a problem. 10 out of 10 for this work. Thanks Richard

:

The seller was very professional and patient and did their very best to bring my vision to life. The seller response time was very fast and the quality of the work was great.

:

Alisa is an absolute pleasure to work with. She is talented, communicative, and will work hard to deliver you exactly what you need.

:

She is extremely creative and was extremely patient with me. That is exactly what I needed. I had hired other Logo makers here at Fiverr, but they were not as nearly as patient or as good as she is. I am very pleased.

:

some issues with communication, primarily understanding the concept, but once those kinks were worked out, the final design was almost perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment