Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Design Professional Mascot Logo For Esports, Twitch, Youtube, And Gaming











About:

Hello, Streamer and Everyone :)



Did you look for a Professional cartoon or mascot logo for your Twitch, Esport Team, Youtube channel, Gaming Community, etc.?



You're in the right gig

What you will get from my gig :

  • Original drawing starts from the sketch. Never using stock art or template!
  • Real quality, using original work in the portfolio. No fake samples.
  • 4000 x 4000 jpeg preview with awesome background
  • Bonus Free Video Sketch Process of your logo
  • TRY BEFORE BUY! GET FREE SKETCH BY SENDING ME INQUIRY!
  • Editable vector file with Separate Layer in adobe illustrator
  • Commercial use
  • Fast Delivery
  • EXCLUSIVE COPYRIGHT agreement letter
  • 6 Awesome Preview jpeg and png ( Mascot And Text, Text Only, Mascot Only )



I will always keep you updated during the process



  • After you order I will sketch for the concept within less than 24 hours
  • After the sketch is finished I will show you to get your feedback.
  • If you want to request modification please feel free to let me know.
  • If the sketch is fixed I will continue the process of vectoring, coloring and finishing

Reviews


:

Im blown away by how great this turned out! Great detail and gave me exactly what I wanted! Great communication as well! I started out with getting a free rough sketch done before buying, if you can wait a couple weeks to see the free rough draft before you buy, do it, such a nice service to offer and lets you really feel if the artist has the style you're really looking for!

:

I am absolutely screaming!!! I feel like a kid on Christmas that also happens to be my birthday! Choosing this wonderful person to bring my abstract vision to life and perfection was a safe decision. You can put your faith and hope in knowing that what you desire will come to fruition by choosing this phenomenal creator! Thanks again!!!

:

I was very nervous at first because the ideal vision of the logo I wanted seemed impossible. I reached out to Digituscreat1ve and sent them what I wanted in great detail and they said that they could make it happen! The detail and effort from Digituscreat1ve was remarkable! They were very communicative and patient and wanted to make sure I was absolutely happy with the product. As far as a timeline goes, every time I messaged Digtuscreat1ve they would respond to me fairly quickly and no later than a full day. I am very happy with this service and would highly recommend it to anyone seeking design work help. Again, thank you for the product and being very respectful!

:

Amazing artist! I know I was the easiest client to work with but everything I asked for was completed and it turned out better than I expected it to. I will definitely be returning to get more work done.

:

Absolutely shocked by the amazing quality of the images. I had quite a few changes I wanted made after the first draft and he had no problems doing this at all. You can even send of sketches/picture and he adds his unique twist it’s fantastic. I’ll use this again for my animations. 5* products!




No comments:

Post a Comment