Friday, May 7, 2021

Design 3D Logo In 24 Hour











About:

The No No's:

NO Adult Content/Nudity/Gambling and DJ/Music/Film Production Related orders.



On order you will get:



  • Creative and Professional 2D, 3D Logo
  • High Quality Work
  • Express Delivery
  • UNLIMITED revisions until your satisfaction.
  • 100% original vector based scale-able to any size (without any quality loss)
  • File Formats: .AI, .EPS, .PDF, .PNG, & .JPG. (with all Packages)
  • Not Satisfied I will refund your Money  



If you have any questions, contact me anytime :)



Thank you !

Reviews


:

This work was amazing it went above and beyond my expectations in the turnaround time was pretty fast and pretty easy

:

It was very easy and efficient working with Aquil. He replied to my messages very fast, and delivered my logos as expectation. He was willing to make as many revisions as I requested. Highly recommended and hope to work with Aquil in our future project.

:

It was the 2nd time that we worked together. He does such a great job and I am very happy with result! 100% professional! Thank u! Highly recommended!

:

He was excellent. And responsive to helping me. And delivered the project in a timely manner. The logos were perfect for what I was looking for in my ministry.

:

I have worked with Aquil in the past. Always satisfied with his work. This time was no different. Aquil did revisions like our client asked and was very pleased with the end result.




No comments:

Post a Comment