Sunday, May 2, 2021

Design Barbershop And Beauty Salon Logo











About:

# message me first before order. #



Hello

I am Omar Faruk.. and welcome to my GIG!

I will design the barbershop and beauty salon logo in 24 hours.



If you are looking for a barbershop/beauty saloon logo for your business which suitable to your taste, then you came to the right gig.



I strongly believe that I am creative, innovative happy people who love creating Graphics that astound people. We don't do complex graphics logo. All Concept are always 100% original and customized to according to your needs and style preferences.



Please have a look at my work samples.

https://bit.ly/2smRbVN



You Will get from this gig:



- Expert designer for your brand.

- High-Resolution JPEG, PNG

- Editable (Ai, PSD, EPS) files

- Barber & Beauty Saloon

- Awesome / Vintage / Minimalist / Simple / Custom Logo Design

- Full Professional Communication all the time.

- 100% satisfaction.

- Full refund if you don't like the results.





If you have any questions regarding this gig offer please just ask and I will be more than happy to help you create your stunning new logo in on time :)













Reviews


:

Thank you so much omor was very easy to work with answered right away give me an example and got it done with less than 24 hours

:

exaclty what i was aiming for.

:

Fast responder, is always great!

:

Love working with him. Made it very easy to communicate and delivered greatly!

:

Thanks for your hard work.




No comments:

Post a Comment