Saturday, May 8, 2021

Design A Professional Unique Modern Minimalist Business Logo











About:

Hi! Have a wonderful day!!



Are you searching for a creative modern minimalist designer to design a logo for your brand? If your answer is yes!, You are in for a treat!



What is a minimal logo?



Minimal logo designs are easy to remember and helps take your business to the next level. For a example Uber, Google, Airbnb, Fiverr and many major companies have minimal logos. So it is best, if you are going for a minimal design. I'm a designer who specialize in designing creative minimal logos.



Why me?



More than 11 years of experience

More than 970 happy clients

Friendly service

Unlimited revisions

Creative, Timeless artwork

18 hours/7 days a week fast response time



Logo Types:

Unique | Modern | Professional | 2D | Minimalist | Business | Real Estate | eCommerce | Shopify store | Flat | Versatile | Vintage | Retro | Custom | Signature | Hand Drawn | Feminine | Freestyle | Social Media Banner | Business Card | Letter-Head etc..



If you need any clarifications please contact me.



Regards,

Siripala.

Reviews


:

This was an awesome process, siripala_design helped me from beginning to the end. Very personable and went the extra mile to make sure everything looked as I pictured it to be!! He deserves 10 stars, I will certainly work with siripala_design in the future for my designs. Highly recommend.!!!

:

This seller took the initial concept I asked for and brought it to life from the initial amateur concept to a more professional detailed image. Everything was done in a very timely manner which exceeded my expectations. Would recommend to anyone.

:

He was very patient he paid attention to details & I will without a doubt recommend him I am so pleased with my logo & I can’t wait to start branding everything. Wish I could give more starts because he definitely deserve it hands down.

:

He is a professional, at first when I saw the logo I was not convinced but after seeing it again and again it seemed perfect it is just what I wanted his communication is very good and fast it was a pleasure to have collaborated with him

:

Very easy communication, did exactly as I requested and the quality of work was beyond what I would expect. Absolutely amazing value for money!




No comments:

Post a Comment