Friday, May 7, 2021

Design Unique Memorable Cannabis Mascot Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my GIG!

Unique memorable cannabis mascot logo designs

----------------------------------------------------



If you need memorable cannabis mascot logo design you are in the right place. I have 10 years experience in this field. So, send me your project details with confident. I will give a life to your ideas.



Here is My Packages;

Basic - 25$

  • minimalist logo
  • PNG transparent file
  • JPEG file



Budgetary - 35$

  • 1 Cannabis mascot
  • PNG transparent file
  • Vector file with all necessary files



VIP - 45$

  • 1 detailed Cannabis mascot
  • PNG transparent file
  • Vector file with all necessary files
  • Social media kit
  • Ownership document



Benefits you will get;

  • Deliver on time
  • Fresh designs
  • Top-Notch Quality
  • Friendly customer service with fast communication
  • 24 X 7 hours online service
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 100% money back guarantee



***feel free to chat me for custom orders***



If you have any question about my service don't hesitate to ask. I will reply you with in 10 minute



________________________________________________________

Thanks for watching my gig & place the order with confidence!

------------------------------------------------------------------



Regards

dilanisaumya

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great quick service, got the logo spot on, very happy with results, will deffinatly be back if i need any work in the future.

Seller's Response:

Customer satisfaction is my priority! Always I try to give my best. Hope to see you again soon. thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Excellent work from this designer! She almost nailed it on the first shot and quickly made edits until I was happy with the design. Will definitely use again!

Seller's Response:

Customer satisfaction is my priority! Always I try to give my best. Hope to see you again soon. thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

The best!!




No comments:

Post a Comment