Thursday, May 6, 2021

Design Best Creative Minimalist Logo











About:

Hey Everyone!



ULTRA MODERN & MINIMAL LOGO CONCEPT.



What sets you apart from the competition is a modern and minimal logo. With over 10 years in the business development world of graphic design and business development I have seen the shift and need for MINIMALISM. 



I am here to provide a great end product that I am proud of developing. 



This gig entails a minimalistic logo, along with a number of bonuses:



  • Unlimited revisions
  • Quick turnaround
  • High res JPG and PNG as standard
  • 100% Satisfaction guarantee
  • Plus the option for me to turn your logo into social media sizes 
  •  Unlimited Revisions


The Entrepreneur Package



  • Everything in the starter pack plus more....
  • Source file
  • 2 renditions of logo
  • 100% Satisfaction guarantee
  • Plus the option for me to turn your logo into social media sizes 
  • Unlimited Revisions


Still have a few questions? Feel free to reach out to me and we can talk more and I would be glad to answer any questions. 





Thank you, 

Jerome Jagmohan



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sent a small sample of what I wanted and he came up with the rest. Super clean and really happy. You wont be disappointed!

Seller's Response:

I Definitely Would Recommend this team, they worked with me and help me build a great logo, they respond in good amount of time, they worked with me I was very unsure of my idea of my brand logo but they they’re ex ideas gave me better ones

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience working with the buyer.

Seller's Response:

Jerome was a pleasure to work with. 10000000000% recommend using him

:

Such a great experience working with Rafael. He is a local New Yorker and we were able to communicate effectively his ideas because the project was based around a building in NYC. Overall great experience and I hope to work with him on many more projects. Thanks Rafael!




No comments:

Post a Comment