Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Design Esport Logo From Your Photo Into Avatar Twitch, Youtube Etc











About:

Hii !!

Are you looking for a logo for your team or for your channel?

You're in the right place, I can design an amazing logo for you!

This is 100% my original artwork and I am 10 years experienced in graphic design. I will give my best service for my customers.



*NOTE

This logo is made based on the photo you sent, so make sure the photo is not broken, blurry or low quality.



BRONZE PACKAGE

  • Avatar Logo (Head to Shoulder)
  • Without Shield In Back Avatar
  • High Quality
  • High Resolution
  • Format Delivery (JPG & PNG)



SILVER PACKAGE

  • Avatar Logo (Head to Shoulder)
  • With Shield In Back Avatar
  • High Quality
  • High Resolution
  • Format Delivery (JPG & PNG)



GOLD (BEST SELLER)

  • 1 Custom Avatar Logo, Full Colored
  • Full Colored, High Quality and Perfect Detail
  • Custom Pose / Free sketch
  • High Quality and Perfect Detail
  • All Format Delivery (JPG, PNG, AI )
  • Free 3D Mockup



Gigs Extra

- Fast Delivery in 1 Day $20

- Add headset/weapon/mask. etc for $20

- Add Banner for $ 20

- Full Copyright for $20



Fast response on revision and inquiries,

If you have any questions I will be glad to help!

Kindest regards,







Thank You!



Gema Design

Reviews


:

It was so fast. The expected time would be 2 days, but it was just over 28 hours that I got the result. I forgot to add some details and the designer asked for them. And after I delivered the last details it was finished in a whoop. The result is amazing, exactly what I expected when I saw the work in the gallery. You can also ask the designer for some opinions and he will help you out with it.

:

I’m not gonna type a big giant book or novel but man!!!! This was unreal. Not stop communication and help on every detail and aspect of the work to be done. Reliable and unreal work!!!!

:

Awesome designer, super proud of the outcome. Took a bit longer than indicated. But the end product outstand the wait. would buy again. definitely recommend this talented guy.

:

The artwork and details were great, communication was a barrier in trying to explain design. I have done a few of these Fiverr gigs and if you like the first product then your fine but if you need revisions then it can get frustrating. But he did what I asked and it came out well and looks great.

:

This work is so good and the seller was so friendly and very fast delivery! Perfect work, would 100% recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment