Thursday, May 6, 2021

Design Ingenious And Insightful Business Logo











About:

I am a material engineer turned graphic designer. I started graphic designing as a part time interest but eventually turned full time after exploring my creativity in this field.



When it comes to graphics, the most important thing for me is to understand the buyer's requirement. I pay close attention to what the buyer is looking for and then tailor my creatitivity to achieve the final design accordingly.



Buyer satisfaction holds key importance for me and for that purpose I offer unlimited revisions until complete satisfaction. If you are not fully satisfied with my service, I won't charge you anything.



I create all kinds for logos. If you need mascot, emblem or other complex designs, then please contact me first for a custom quote. Once you place the order, you will be asked a set of questions that will help me understand what you are looking for. In this gig, I will create a combination of word mark and an abstract mark that will reflect your business idea and the design will be a flat / minimalistic concept.



Keywords:

Business | Startup | Real Estate | Instagram Profile | Content Creator | Custom | Flat/Minimalist | Modern | Graphics | Icon | Designer | Unique

Reviews


:

Excellent seller

:

Excellent job as always. Thank you so much

:

Great work.

:

Farshan is great at understanding what is desired very quickly! Really pleased again thanks Farshan!

:

Ecellent person to work with. Quick, reliable and always produces a high quality of work




No comments:

Post a Comment