Monday, May 3, 2021

Design A Signature Logo And Social Media Kit And Branding











About:

IMPORANT NOTES PLEASE READ IT:



1- PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING IF YOU CAN!

Please contact me so we can discuss your ideas before you commit to it.



2- READ FAQ ITS IMPORTANT!



✱ OUR STYLE ✱

We love to create minimalist, modern, indie, folk, boho style logos, branding, social media kit, stationary.





✱ WHATS INCLUDED? ✱

1- Main Logo

2- Secondary Logo

3- 10 Instagram Ions

4- Profile Picture

5- Banner

6- Pattern (in all brand colours)

7- Stamp (in all brand colours)

8- Social Media Icons

9- 7 Post templates (in a post format and story format so 7 designs but 14 files)

10- Letterhead design

11- Double-sided Business Card

12- Brandguide (with the color codes, as displayed on the product preview)





✱ WHAT I NEED FROM YOU TO START THE ORDER? ✱

✦ Brand Name

✦ Tagline (if any)

✦ The initial idea (anything you have in mind please let me know)

✦ Color preference

✦ Font preference (Cursive/Script, Sans Serif or Serif)

✦ Company/Personal details for business card and letterhead

✦ List of 10 icons you will need

Reviews


:

Kim is an amazing patient person. I didn't know anything about design and have no ideas of color or font to use for my brand. But he is patiently guiding me through the process. He really detailed and dedicated to all the works. If I don't like some of the design, he always responded really quickly and update me with a new design. My project looks really nice and tailors specific in my own style. I would recommend Kim to both those who new to the design world that needs a logo for their brand and also someone who already has some ideas about logo design. He will never give you the work that you are not happy with.

:

Kim is fantastic. My previous graphic designer bowed out when her computer broke pre xmas and I'm so glad now that happened! I worked in brand and marketing for a long time and have experienced many graphic designers - this guy is great :) very patient, quickly got my inspiration and was able to turn it into something tangible super fast. He's highly creative with a great eye. Thank you so much for all your help bringing my brand to life!

:

Completely blown away by how well kimzamorano listened to what I was hoping for and executed it. In addition, he offered tips and explained things I didn't quite understand. SO VERY thankful and impressed! I will refer and hopefully use again!

:

Thank you Kim!!! You have met and exceeded my expectations and I am truly grateful, I will be recommending you to all of my colleagues and I HIGHLY recommend his work to anyone needing social media branding from an artist that understands your needs!!!

:

Kim is an amazing talent and super fast. He was very patient with me (!) and really pushed the project through to get great results in a short amount of time. I worked in brand and marketing for over a decade client side and was responsible for managing a lot of big agencies! So I have some experience - go with this guy - he's great!




No comments:

Post a Comment