Sunday, May 2, 2021

Design Your Logo And Complete Brand Identity











About:

DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE ORDER!!!

FOR EXTRA FAST OPTION CONTACT ME IN INBOX!



Hi my name is Noah Perry, I am an advanced graphic designer with 2 academic degrees and over 8 years of experience. As you can see on my page, I make all different styles of logos: minimalistic, modern, creative, and professional for all kinds of businesses/brands. I don't just make logos, I make brands.



HAVE A LOGO BUT NEED DESIGNS FOR YOUR BRAND?

I can also help too! Send me a message what you are looking to get made whether it is packaging, flyer, poster, you name it and I would be glad to help be of service!



Together, you and I can bring your ideas to life and give your brand the clean, professional look it deserves! Go ahead and check out my packages and see if one fits your needs! If not we can discuss exactly what you're looking for!



I OFFER YOU:

  • PROFESSIONAL Work
  • FAST Delivery
  • HQ Design
  • FRIENDLY Communication



CHECK OUT MY GIG EXTRAS AND OTHER SERVICES!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good first experience with Fiverr thanks to Noah! Noah was quick to respond, provided a wide variety of initial images, in fact once we got to the final stage it was hard for me to make a decision because I liked them all. He took all of my ideas and suggestions and included them with his own creative ideas. The process was very smooth and I feel Noah went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied with the end result. I now have a beautiful new logo with a beautiful color palette. I highly recommend Noah for your logo branding design. Thank you Noah!

:

thank you so much for those kind words! good luck! :)

:

Puntual y esforzado.

:

Very creative & great with communication!!

:

Noah was very understanding in the direction I wanted to create a logo for my business brand. Also he custom made my social media kit that gives my brand that clean professional look it needs. Outstanding customer service, will definitely reach out to him again for services. Thank you much!




No comments:

Post a Comment