Saturday, May 8, 2021

Create A Great Retro Vintage Logo Design











About:

I will create a logo design for your business, service or product...



THE BONUS IS that it will have a really unique nostalgic, vintage look to the design... similar to a Cigar Label, Barber Shop, Victorian, Art deco or Wild Western Themes.



Want a logo with that vintage look including ornamental graphics? I'm your guy!

Rob Silio

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my first experience with fiverr and I was a bit unsure of what to expect or how easy a process this would actually be, and I am absolutely blown away. He did a truly standout job with my logo and I couldn't be happier! I gave a few minimal directions for the first round, and he delivered 4 options - one of which was the stand out for me, all of which were really thoughtful and artful close seconds to choose from. My revisions were fine tuning and he did those both well and delivered quickly again. If I ever need another logo, QD_1 is who I'm going to. :) Thank you thank you!

Seller's Response:

maych117 was a great buyer. Fun project, crystal clear on the revisions. Excited to collaborate! -Quick_Draw1

Seller's Response:

Quick_draw1 is delightful to work with. The whole process was easy and fun. He asked the right questions to help understand what kind of look we were going for and he knocked it out of the park on the first try. I adore our new logo! I wholeheartedly recommend working with him - he’s a kindhearted, professional visionary!

:

Terrific buyer and a great collaborator!! Fun to work! I would love to work with this buyer again. -Quick_Draw1

:

I highly recommend this seller. My company was looking for a logo for our Cigar lounge. Quick_draw1 went above and beyond in both his professionalism and quality of work. He was patient and worked with us in our search for the perfect logo. He was prompt with revisions and was easy to work with. I would definitely use this seller again. Looking back on my experience and final product I can safely say the Value within his packages is tremendous. You could easily spend twice as much per the quality of his work. If you want $200+ logo quality and professionalism for less, use quick_draw1.




No comments:

Post a Comment