Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Create Modern Minimalist And Luxury Logo Design











About:

Hello, my name is Amith and I am an award-winning and published brand identity designer. I have worked on 500+ High-End creative logo projects Worldwide!



A beautiful logo is essential to give your business that necessary touch of professionalism that it needs. We will work together to get to a final product that you love and that reflects your brand’s values.



My style is modern, luxury and unique logo design through creative geometric shapes, producing a logo minimal in design that is special and timeless.



Why choose me?

  • Award winning designer with over 7 years of experience
  • Fluent English speaker
  • Superb aftercare
  • Original and Unique concepts ( No templates or clip arts used )
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% money back guarantee



You will get all the expected values such as excellent work ethics, fast turnaround times and fluent communication in English.



Please feel free to contact me for any clarification or regarding a custom project.



Thank you so much for visiting :)



Simple logo design | Logo design business | Luxury logo | Minimal | Modern

Reviews


Seller's Response:

LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!! This was my first experience using fiverr and must confess to being some what sceptical that you could get quality for this price. I need not have been concerned. Amith was so easy to work with, nothing was too much trouble and he had some really great ideas. He responded quickly to any questions/revisions and came up with a logo I absolutely love. Simple, clean and just what I was looking for. I can't rate his work or service highly enough. Thanks so much Amith, brilliant job.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

Seller's Response:

His work is great! Definitely would recommend him to anyone looking for logo design. He worked with me throughout to achieve what I had in mind. His first initial concept was already good and I just needed a few changes. For this price it's absolutely worth it. I would buy from him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

Seller's Response:

I gave the artist a lot of ideas to work with and the end result looked very rushed and not very creative. My advice would be for the designer to take more time so that the result will come out better - great things take time! It doesn't always have to be quick turnaround. Overall, I'm sure the designer will continue to refine their skills as time goes on and I wish them all the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment