Friday, May 7, 2021

Mascot Logo Design For Sports Team, Esport Gaming And Twitch











About:

★ PREMIUM QUALITY CUSTOM MASCOT LOGO DESIGN ★

★ 100% ORIGINAL WORK GUARANTEE ★



Hello, my name is Ellie, Mascot logo designing is my passion and I have 5 years of experience in sports and gaming logo design. I have design sports logos for teams, clubs, academies, and more.



Please have a look at my EXPRESS MASCOT PACK



EXPRESS MASCOT:



✔ 2 Premium Concepts

✔ 24 HOURS Delivery

✔ Unlimited Revisions

✔ High-Resolution Jpg

✔ Transparent Png Files

✔ Vector Ai and Eps Files



Why You Should Hire Me?



✔ 100% Original PREMIUM QUALITY Mascot Logo Concepts for Sports or Gaming Use

✔ FREE Unlimited Amends till your satisfaction

✔ VECTOR File to scale any size without losing quality

✔ FULLY editable files where colors and text can be updated if you want to.

✔ Editable Ai File, So You Can Update Text and Colors

✔ 100% Ownership of design

✔ Don’t worry about the Fonts. Font file, Curved format, and Editable format will be given.

✔ 100% Money-Back Guarantee

✔ FREE Design Consultancy If Needed



If your requirement doesn’t match my gig, just contact me, I do other works too.



Best regards

Ellie

Reviews


Seller's Response:

One logo looked pretty good but the other logo wasn't very good at first. I gave them a picture of a sign that I wanted to mimic and it took about 4 revisions before we got close enough. The end result wasn't the greatest, the words still didn't seem to be centered and the sizes didn't look perfectly consistent. It seems like they're better are creating their own idea than they are at trying to mimic something else. The customer service was very good and they gave me no problems when I asked for changes. I got two logos for $80 and it wasn't bad for the price, especially since we could only communicate through this webpage. If I could've talked to them on the phone then it'd be better.

Seller's Response:

Geekmagic helped me come up with the design idea after just mentioning a few things I would like in it. The communication was some of the fastest I have ever seen from anyone providing services of any kind. The quality of the work that was done was absolutely amazing. I asked some friends to give a second look before I finalized and they all commented on the amazing details! I would wholeheartedly recommend Geekmagic for any mascot work you may need!

:

I loved communicating with you. Never felt hesitant to ask any queries and the outcome is proof of that. Thank you for being generous! Can't wait to do more for you.

:

GeekMagic delivered and went above and beyond on my project for my gaming livestream company! I was short on ideas but with a clear process he brought my vision to life, just the way I had imagined it. Text is clear, organized and definitive. Would definitely recommend, they will work with your budget. High quality images, high quality work, one low price. Nailed it!

:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment