Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Design An Outstanding Professional Logo











About:

Welcome to my Professional Logo Design Gig.

I am here to make sure you get a design that can make you proud. Don't Look any further if you are looking for an outstanding professional logo. I will design an outstanding professional logo for your brand/website and any use which will take your business to the next level. Simple and clean designs can have a huge impact on a logo that has a lot going on. Minimal logos can be easier for your customers to remember, too.



Why Me?

  • Top-Rated Seller with over 1000+ satisfied clients globally
  • 100% Original work
  • Fast and high-quality professional service
  • Reliable and Quick communication
  • Printable and HQ File size
  • Unlimited revisions
  • TOP NOTCH QUALITY
  • Source and editable files with high quality. (Depending on the package you purchase).



Other expertise:

Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design | 3D



You can always contact me if you need something that is not mentioned in this gig description 



The only thing that is stopping your brand to stand out from the crowd is the ORDER NOW button.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was very very nice, but there’s was too much going back and forth when I made clear what I wanted. It took too many revisions when the logo was simple. I gave examples and pictures of what I wanted, but it seem to have been a barrier between executing my vision. It was very frustrating. I won’t do business with this seller again even though he was very nice. I believe I will rather pay more and deal with a local logo designer and save myself the headache.

Seller's Response:

I did what the client directed me to do. I don't know where are the barriers. However, I was in the good mind of this client so I rate him as good and provide him more than he ordered. But I don't agree with his feedback, thanks anyhow..!!!

Seller's Response:

Seller does great work, and it came out excellent. however it arrived 5 days past the deadline. I replied to their revision requests within a couple of hours at the very most so there was no hang up on my end. It made me late with my presentation. I'd recommend this seller if time is not a factor.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the feedback, I would like to add here that I always start designs from scratch which takes time. Thanks anyhow :)

:

Listypop was extremely nice. I wasn’t sure exactly how I wanted my design and allowed him full control of the design and I must say it turned out amazing. I couldn’t have thought of a better design myself. Communication is great! I would totally use him again and again!




No comments:

Post a Comment