Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Create Hand Drawn Logo Designs











About:

Hi, welcome to my show :)







Please read about this GIG before ordering, so you can decide which package is right for you.







If you are looking for a hand drawn logo / Image then you are at the right place.







I am a professional Graphic Designer and specialize in creating Logos / Illustrations in Hand Drawn style, all my work is original and original







If you are interested in my service, please place an order. I will help you to make the logo you want my style.







If you have any questions, feel free to ask.







  • BASIC you will get:


  • 1 Logo concept in basic quality (black and white only)
  • High resolution PNG & JPG 1000 x 1000 pixels
  •  Unlimited Revisions




  • STANDARD You will get:


  • 1 Concept Logo in high quality & standard details (B&W + color)
  • PNG & JPG high resolution 3000 x 3000 pixels
  •  Unlimited Revisions
  • Vector files




  • VIP PREMIUM you will get:


  • 1 logo concept in premium quality & full details (B&W and Full color)
  • Very high resolution PNG & JPG measuring 6000 x 6000 pixels
  •  Unlimited Revisions
  • Vector files
  • Data source







If you need more information about the show, please send me a message







Thank you very much!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment