Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Design A Unique Logo For You











About:

About This Gig

Yes! You are in Right Place! :) 

My name is Me0, a professional full-time graphic designer with over 5 years of experience.

I can offer the right Logo design for your business/organization which will help promote your business to future success.

Advantages of Using my GIG:

● Free Unlimited Revisions 

● Free 2 logos for your reference for Basic Package

● Professional and creative ideas

● HIGH Resolutions 300 dpi

● 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! 

● Accepting Re deliveries until you're get satisfied with my work

In addition to this you will also receive:

✔ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! 

✔ Prompt customer service and communication 



If you have any special requests or questions, feel free to contact me.



Join with me soon to start your work :)



Best Regards,

Me0

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Très bon échange, de bonnes idées dans les concepts et un résultat simple mais efficace. Bon rapport qualité-prix

:

Hello, I'm sorry but I don't quite understand how you could only give me a 3.7 out of 5. When I sent you the concepts, you said you loved them and they were amazing. As for simplicity, you gave me the "Lotus" logo from my gallery as a reference.

:

Professional communication with the process of design and making modifications.

:

fast and furious ;) perfekt wie immer !

:

Excellent attention to detail, responsive and creative.




No comments:

Post a Comment