Sunday, May 2, 2021

Create Eye Catching Motorcycle Logo For You In One Day











About:

Hello sir,



I am exclusive graphics designer. Experienced in designing field for more than 5 years ,but new to fiverr , I will do anything to satisfy your needs, my GIG have satisfaction guaranteed else I refund the amount. So just trust & order.



What you will Get:-



  1.   Deliverable files will be JPG and Transparent PNG.
  2.   High Quality Design.
  3.   Give free source vector file SVG.
  4.   Black & White or color.
  5.   Friendly communication and fast respond.
  6.   Unlimited Revisions Until You Satisfy.
  7.   100% Money Back Guarantee.
  8.   Customer satisfaction is our main vision.



Kindly order me now and get a Beautiful LOGO.



Thank you visiting my gig.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment