Tuesday, May 4, 2021

4 Modern Minimalist Logo Design In 24 Hour











About:

Welcome To The World of Creative Modern Minimalist LOGO Design .



Please Come To Conversation Before Order . That Better !



☛ I Also Accept fast Orders And And Response. I Will do give extra fast delivery your orders.

☛ Order now and get your dream Design !



 ► WHY YOU ARE GOING TO THE ORDER WITH ME ?



FOR YOUR BEST OFFER :

  • 3 Initial Concepts Included LOGO design for Basic.
  •  4 Initial Concepts Included design for Standard.
  •  5 Initial Concepts Included design for Premium.



  • Unlimited Revisions for (Basic / Standard / Premium packages).
  •  File format ( Source File with High Regulation - PNG, JPG, PSD, EPS, PDF And AI vector file ).



  • You Got Lifetime Support.
  •  Original work 
  • Sure Friendly Customer Service & 24 Hour VIP Support
  •  100% Customer Satisfaction & Money-Back Guarantee.



► MY PORTFOLIO : https://rb.gy/yvtehy



► MY EXPART SKILLS :

MINIMALIST , MODERN , FLAT (

LETTER MARK , WORDMARK , Signature , PICTORIAL MARKS ) LOGOS

NOTE : NO MASCOT



Attention please -

► You can ask for revision if I missed out anything . Don't Worry .



► IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION :- 

Feel free to Contact Me ! I'll can be happy to help !

THANK YOU

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I cannot praise MD highly enough. This was a challenging Custom project that required a lot of backwards and forwards communication. MD set realistic timeframes around the time needed to complete the work and was both understanding & diligent with regards to the work revisions that were required. His communication and customer service were exceptional. If I could give him more than 5 stars, I would.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

First time work was great experience. I wasn’t sure about the type of logo I wanted but he worked hard to ensure I’m finally satisfied. Enjoyed the process. He’s very caring and friendly. Would definitely come back for more projects! Highly recommend if you want a top notch service!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

The seller was very fast and responsive. My busy work schedule didn't allow me to respond quickly but the artists was still able to respond whenever I had a question. Very Good!




No comments:

Post a Comment