Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Design Shopify Logo For Your Dropshipping Store Website











About:



A professional Shopify store logo will turn a basic, boring site into a trustworthy brand.



Great branding shows that you’re passionate about your business, and customers will trust you for it.



Hi, I’m Simone, an expert in ecommerce site design. I can develop a unique and eye-catching Shopify or dropshipping logo to give your store a competitive edge.



In fact, a lot of Shopify stores make the mistake of not having a logo, so you’ll definitely stand out from the competition!



What I provide:

  • A bright, modern logo with a contemporary/minimalist design
  • Any size or file format you need (JPG, PNG)
  • Commercial use vectors and images (no copyright issues)



Plus, ask about my extras:

  • Favicons for brand consistency
  • Multiple designs to choose from
  • My social media “kit” (you’ll love what’s included!)



Also, I always provide:

  • Unlimited revisions
  • Super fast communication and customer service
  • 1 day delivery, starting at $5



For specific requests please reach out to me before placing the order.



Let’s get to work!

Reviews


:

I t was great working with Simone. Superb job, great communication and quality work. Very understanding, patience and great customer service. Totally recommended and will definitely hire again for future projects

:

I liked the creativeness that this guy has, a go-to person if you want to make a logo! All my further projects are definitely going to be done from caxx_95!

:

I think caxx-95 understood perfectly what I explained in our communication and his approach was very successful. Close to how I was thinking my logo should be like. Thank you very much. I hope we work again someday, Regards

:

Excellent gig, really really pleased with the work that has been produced. I shall be using this seller again. Spot on communication from start to finish and provided me with a great range of logos and designs.

:

I'm totally happy about his work. The project looks 100% professional and I can only recommend this Designer. Btw, communication was fast and smooth :)




No comments:

Post a Comment