Monday, May 3, 2021

Create Professional Logo And Stationery











About:

Hi, my name is Rigers and i am a professional LOGO designer. Look no further, you've just found the best gig on Fiverr. Professional LOGO design for your business.



Packages available:



Basic Package

✔ 1 version

✔ JPG & transparent PNG format (minimum 2000pixels)

✔ 2 free revision for the final version



Standard Package

✔ 2 versions (choose one for the final version)

✔ Vector formats (AI, EPS, PDF)

✔ JPG & transparent PNG format (3000pixels)

✔ Unlimited revision for the final version



Premium Package

✔ 2 versions (choose one for the final version)

✔ Vector formats (AI, EPS, PDF)

✔ Source editable formats (AI, PSD)

✔ JPG & transparent PNG format (5000pixels)

✔ Unlimited revision for the final version

✔ Stationery (business card, letterhead and envelope), 



My Requirements

- Name of your business or website

- Your slogan/tagline (if applicable)

- Colours you would like to see used

- Sample logo from my portfolio or from web for style orientation.



 

Reviews


:

I'm absolutely blown away by the timeliness and quality of this work. I got this logo made for a client of mine and I wasn't really sure what to do with her vision, but this seller made it come to life in a way I couldn't have imagined. Thank you!

:

I almost thought the seller was going to miss the deadline, but sure enough, the new logo was delivered and looked quiet impressive! Very nice job. Thank you!

:

rigerspopa was incredibly patient when it came to my revisions. He had no problem adjusting the designs multiple times to accommodate my revisions. Very pleasant experience throughout!

:

Rigers did a phenomenal job. He has a creative eye for branding and works so quickly! I am definitely going to be using him again in the near future.

:

I admit that I am not the easiest to work with, I can be a bit of a perfectionist. Be rigerspopa nailed it in the end! I am very pleased with my logo.




No comments:

Post a Comment