Monday, May 3, 2021

Create A Modern Geometric Polygonal Logo











About:

Please read description and FAQ before ordering.



Be specific of what you would like created in this style or leave full creativity to me.



For complex design requests, such as character drawing, or designs that include multiple elements, such as landscapes, please contact me first because the price will be higher.



I deliver only high quality files. For custom dimensions, let me know in advance. For social dimensions please include the social kit extra.



PACKAGES:

BASIC - Logo with initials

  • 1 Flat style logo with max 2 letters
  • 2 revisions

note: 1 letter usually looks better than 2 letters.



STANDARD - Basic Custom Design

  • 1 basic custom logo / design – anything non-letter shaped – usually symbols or small elements (1 element)
  • 3 revisions



PREMIUM - Advanced Custom Design

  • 1 complex custom logo / design – detailed shapes, usually animals, plants, faces or generic human figures (1 element) 
  • 5 revisions
  • Vector files



EXTRAS:

$15 - Add 1 heavy revision / 3 simple revisions

$20 - Vector files

$30 - Flat and Lined logo variations (see 3rd image example above)

$30 - Social kit

$40 - Stationary (business card, letterhead)

Reviews


:

He is absolutely awesome!! His work is high quality and definitely worth the purchase. I would highly recommend and work with him I’m the future.

:

This man is a very talented designer! I really recommend him and I think I will approach him again in any projects I may need in the future. If you’re searching for someone who can translate your thoughts and ideas perfectly, this guy is the perfect person. He will try to help you get the thing like how you want it.

:

Had such a great experience with Andy and would recommend for anyone who needs an amazing logo. I removed 1 star for communication only due to the time zone difference as it impact both our response time. However Andy always responded to every question as soon as he had seen it. Thank you so much!!!

:

You did a great job. Quick turn around and great communication. Very humble and easy to work with. I have the feeling I will ask for your help again very soon fratelo.

:

Absolute genius, order a few things from him and he more then delivered on the order if your looking for something modern and fun get him to do you a logo ASAP




No comments:

Post a Comment