Friday, May 7, 2021

Draw A Metal Band Logo











About:

Professional black and white metal logos starting at 15$ per custom design (colored per request). Usually ready within 24h-48h.



The delivered PNGs are ready to use immediately for merch, as they are high-resolution and transparent.



Communication is key to a great design which is why I tend to reply in real-time while working. 



What I Deliver:



  • A vector file and full commercial freedom is included in the Premium Package
  • 300ppi PNG or JPG accompanies your delivery, perfect for printing
  • Revision in real-time, meaning we can work together to deliver exactly what you want
  • For an additional fee I can add more details, colors and other things to your logos



Please read the descriptions for each tier (5/10/15$) and make sure you pick the right package you need.

Reviews


:

Absolutely amazing to work with. I needed a logo drawn for my new band and decided to look at fiverr for some artists. Found one with a ton of positive reviews and placed an order. Got back to me right away to discuss any specific details I wanted in the logo. Had a rough draft done much quicker than I was expecting. Delivered the final product right on time. Very punctual and detail oriented. Absolutely would recommend . Would definitely buy again in the future !

:

I am lost in words in how pleased I am with his work. He is very commutative and very understanding in what you want done. I highly recommend working with him. I would do it again!

:

Super fast and did a KILLER job! This is my third time getting this art done and the first time someone actually did it right. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

:

Awesome work, would definitely recommend. Was a nice person and through in some details into my logo that I didn’t think of. This person is definitely an artist.

:

Neon adapted what I wanted from my reference pictures perfectly and gave me an amazing piece! would recommend to anyone looking for an awesome logo!




No comments:

Post a Comment