Tuesday, May 4, 2021

3 Modern Feminine Signature Logo Design











About:

♥ PROFESSIONAL FEMININE SIGNATURE LOGO GIG ♥



I'll design a Professional Feminine and handwritten luxury signature logo for your business, store, brand or website as you can see in my portfolio images. These logos are perfect for boutiques, hair extensions, lashes, cosmetics, beauty, fashion, eyelashes etc.



if you work with me I'll design a logo that capture consumer attention, represent the core values of your brand and help you stand out among competitors.



My Portfolio Link : https://flic.kr/s/aHsmSyFhfg



What will you get ?



Professional Feminine & Multiple Signature Logo Concepts

★ Transparent PNG and HQ JPG Files (300 DPI)

★ Print Ready Vector & Source Files (PDF, AI)

★ On-Time Delivery & Friendly commutation

★ Unlimited Revisions You Until Satisfied

★ High-Quality 3D Mockup Design

★ Best Value for Money Service



Feel free to contact me if you need any help.



UNLIMITED REVISIONS | 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE |

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment