Friday, May 7, 2021

Create Real Estate, Construction Logo Design











About:

Welcome To Exclusive Real Estate, Property And Construction Logo Gig



Hey! Welcome to my gig

Are you looking for a qualified graphic designer that can handle your design projects? and looking for High-Quality Property, Real estate, and Construction logo for your business? then you are on right Place.

My goal as a logo designer is to help your business make a great first impression in your local market and stand out from your competition.

Buyer Satisfaction is my first priority otherwise ( if Not Satisfied) I do refund to you.



Services include.

✭100% Unique and Eye-catchy Property, Real estate, and Construction Logo for your business.

✭ Revisions till your 100% Satisfaction.

✭100% Copyright Ownership.

✭Easy to communicate and quick response.

✭24 x 7 Premium Support

✭My approach to every single project is unique, creative and professional

IMPORTANT NOTE:

 ✭ No Mascot or carton  Design.



for more understanding contact me



Reviews


:

This was my first time buying and I'm honestly hesitant at first but the seller was extremely kind and communicative so it made the buying process a lot better. Thanks

:

The seller advertised the following: Your offer includes UNLIMITED Revisions 2 Day Delivery 3 Initial Concepts Included Include Source File Logo Transparency Printable Resolution File Include 3D Mockup Stationery Designs Vector File I initially received 1 concept and asked for 2 more but gave me just one more. I said I'm okay with the first one but give the source file (adobe editable) but only gave me jpg file which is not high resolution. I asked for the vector file but did not give me any. So this is a scam saying that he will provide what he is advertising but doesn't. Waste of money. Now I have to find someone to trace the design and convert it to png.

:

Great design and over delivered. I highly recommend this seller for social medial designing. Give the seller your idea so he can over deliver. :)

:

Very happy with the logo

:

Amazing job




No comments:

Post a Comment