Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Create A Professional De Ath Black Metal Logo For You











About:

Hello,

Ask me for more info and porfolio!



I will do a professional high quality, unique, original logo in a Black/ Death/ Brutal/ Slam /Doom Metal style for your band, business, personal use or whatever you want! I'm open to every style! Really amused to do new things too.



 I do all the logos from a paper sketch by hand, then I digitize it and edit it, using professional computer design programs (Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop)



You can send me some ideas and sketches of what you want it to be about.



Important: The better the GIG, the more effort and time I will put on it! I´ll do more sketches, and more revisions will be available. I am interested in happy customers that leaves good reviews! So take for sure you will be 100% satisfied with your new logo!



If you have any questions before purchasing, don´t hesitate to contact me! I'll respond very quickly

Reviews


:

Really good communication, was open to our ideas and patient as we stumbled through design terminology. Very happy with the end product. Would recommend!

:

Highly recommended! Very quick turnaround. The seller was very easy to work with. He was able to come up with unique initial designs, and we were able to work off of those and tweak them perfectly to my liking.

:

Great artist. We tried our best to communicate, and he gave us something better! Quick replies. Highly recommend him.

:

Amazing work!

:

Perfect, communication went without any Problems and the work speaks for itself




No comments:

Post a Comment